We thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this difficult and uncertain time. We hope that by making ourselves available to you by phone, we were able to ease some of your dental anxieties and get you through the past couple of months comfortably.
As we open our doors to you, we want to stress that our priority is to maintain the health and safety of you, our staff and all of our friends and families. In addition to the universal precautions we have always taken, we are taking many additional precautions to maintain a safe environment for all.
What will change for you?
- You will be asked to wear a mask upon entering
- You may be asked to come early and remain in the parking lot until called
- Please do not bring any friends or family with you unless necessary for medical or mobility concerns
- You will be screened for any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 and your temperature will be taken
(please print the ADA patient screening form above and bring with you to your appointment)
- We will ask that payments or follow up appointments will be made by phone
- You will need to report any symptoms or fever within 21 days of your visit
We also are asking you to continue being patient! As we phase in, we will be focusing on low-risk, emergency care on a case by case basis. We are closely following the COVID-19 situation and the guidelines suggested by CDC, OSHA, ADA and MSDA. We are all anxious to get back to normal and the busy, friendly, and buzzing dental practice we have all grown to love... but we need your cooperation to get there!
Thank you so much! Look forward to seeing you ALL soon!